Monday, May 4, 2009

revisiting my childhood


Its something I like to do often. And it was the inspiration behind this weekends visit to the Chestnut Festival in the Victorian Dandenongs. The smell of the Chestnuts roasting on a crisp autumn day. Fun was had, lucky jars were bought, lucky jars were bought again, polaroids were taken, polaroids were covered in fairy floss. A wintery Chestnut-ty delight will follow.

It was also the perfect time to start a project I have had in mind for a while now. Inspired by so many of the great blogs out there I felt it was time to contribute a little myself; to share what I love and what I learn, what I find and what I make (and to provide justification to the money spent on my costly op-shopping/marketing/polaroid obsession). So this is it, lets see how long its lasts. Enjoy x


No comments: