Saturday, July 11, 2009

this time last year...




Firstly an apology for the lack of posts; it has been a roller-coaster of a fortnight. My emotions have taken a bashing and it resulted in a neglect of all things creative. But Im feeling a little more myself this week and and ready to make it up to you! One thing that lifted my spirits this week was the birth of the adorable Charlotte Lily, the first daughter to two close friends of mine and the first baby to grace our group of friends. She inspired me to start sewing this week- photos of which i will share in an upcoming post.

But for now, as i sit and stare at the bleak weather that is Melbourne today, i think back to this time last year. I was sporting a great tan, was filled with love, hope, ideas, confidence and bacon and egg bagels. I was strolling the streets of New York, alone. Bliss. 

1. Photo Booth- Coney Island, NY. 
2. Brooklyn Bridge
3. Subway, NY.

2 comments:

Palette said...

i love the first photo, just the sort of wonderful work i expect from you! xxx

Unknown said...

I agree.. Charlotte Lily is adorable :)

I think she'll be giving my new little camera a workout!