Saturday, August 28, 2010

Whitey

I wasn't a cat person. That was until i met Whitey and Tubs. 3 weeks old (or so we guessed) crying on a naturestrip on a scorching 40'c February morning. Im not gonna lie, it wasn't love at first sight, but we bonded every 2 hours over an eye dropper filled with kitten milk. I couldn't go to another room without them, they couldn't fall asleep unless some part of their paw/head/fat bloated-kitten-tummy was touching either me or each other. And now I couldn't imagine a Saturday morning without Whitey. Aww. Poor 'lil Tubs is still MIA after, I think, someone else took a liking to him on an evening in June last year.

Now
Saturday Morning.




Then
February 2009.

2 comments:

Carla said...

White is gorgeous, I know why you love him. So beautiful and a wonderful photos. Carla

ALWAYS CHASING said...

He's a gorgeous boy. I have two fat angels at home too :) Poor tubs!